At Santa Maria, we believe that many individuals face conditions that challenge their ability to accomplish self-sufficiency. With the support of volunteers and donors, we will continue to provide the services that help families and individuals help themselves.
Santa Maria services including our health sites, health fairs, tutoring and more would cease to exist without the enormous volunteer support currently sustaining these programs. Our volunteer partnerships are evidence of the strong community support Santa Maria is fortunate to enjoy.
Santa Maria’s 400+ volunteers give an amazing 15,000+ hours of service each year. We would not be able to provide services to over 3,000 families and individuals annually without volunteer help and support.
To sign up to become a volunteer, fill out the form below. For more information about volunteering, contact Gladys.Bell@santamaria-cincy.org or call 513-557-7661.
Sign Up to Volunteer
Santa Maria seeks volunteers to:
- Mentor or tutor children and youth
- Assist staff in one of the child development programs
- Help organize client groups
- Share their computer software skills (InDesign, Photoshop, data entry)
- Share their expertise as a health student or practitioner
- Help organize archived records
- Assist in photographing center events
- Apply gardening skills to surrounding areas of our centers
- Participate in community improvement projects
- Assist in implementing special community events
- Assist with mock interviews with employment candidates
- Additional Needs include: Prepare Mailings, Yard Work, Filing, Copying, Event Set-up, Event Clean-up, Fair Booth, Litter Pick-up, Painting
Needed: People to conduct mock interviews with program participants within our Workforce Development Program
Needed: Spanish speaking mentors for one of our collaborative programs for youth at a community program as well as the International Welcome Center
Needed: Volunteers to assist adult literacy students in their studies while preparing for the GED test. Must have high school diploma or GED Mon—Thurs., 10a-1p & 5-7:30p
International Welcome Center
Needed: Spanish bilingual conversation partners, child care workers for ESL class at the International Welcome Center