Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Santa Maria Community Services – the following opportunities are currently in need of volunteers! If you are interested in one or more of the opportunities listed, please sign the form associated with the opportunity below and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other volunteer related questions, please email or call 513-557-7273.
At Santa Maria, we believe that many individuals face conditions that challenge their ability to accomplish self-sufficiency. With the support of volunteers and donors, we will continue to provide the services that help families and individuals help themselves. Santa Maria services including our health sites, health fairs, tutoring and more would cease to exist without the enormous volunteer support currently sustaining these programs. Our volunteer partnerships are evidence of the strong community support Santa Maria is fortunate to enjoy. Santa Maria’s 400+ volunteers give 15,000+ hours of service each year. We would not be able to provide services to over 3,000 individuals annually without volunteer help and support.
- Interpreting for clients during open hours: 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, 9am-1pm (link to sign up)
- Fall Family Health Fair, October 14th (link to sign up)
- ESL Class Assistants: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6-8pm (link to sign up)
- Workforce Orientation Assistant: Help clients with resumes and mock interviews
- HSE Orientation: Interpret for non-English speaking clients interested in our high school equivalency program, Mondays 9am-noon and Wednesdays 2-5pm