Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Santa Maria Community Services – the following opportunities are currently in need of volunteers! If you are interested in one or more of the opportunities listed, please fill out the volunteer application below. For questions and more information about volunteer opportunities, please contact Brittany.Robbins@santamaria-cincy.org or 513-587-6959.
At Santa Maria, we believe that many individuals face conditions that challenge their ability to accomplish self-sufficiency. With the support of volunteers and donors, we will continue to provide the services that help families and individuals help themselves. Santa Maria services including our health sites, health fairs, tutoring and more would cease to exist without the enormous volunteer support currently sustaining these programs. Our volunteer partnerships are evidence of the strong community support Santa Maria is fortunate to enjoy. Santa Maria’s 400+ volunteers give 15,000+ hours of service each year. We would not be able to provide services to over 3,000 families and individuals annually without volunteer help and support.
- Price Hill Pacer 5k/10k Walk/Run: Pre Race and Race-Day Volunteer
- May 18: Flyer distribution (9 am – 12 pm)
- May 31: Assist with goody bag stuffing (2 – 4pm), participant packet pick-up (4 – 7pm), and placing “no-parking” signs (7 pm)
- June 2: Assist with race-day set up and activities (6:30 am – 12 pm)
- International Welcome Center: ESL Class and Youth Enrichment Program (YEP) Volunteer.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-8pm through May 17.
- ESL Class: Work with students in small groups (age 18+)
- YEP: Work with children ages 3-10 during ESL classes (age 14+)
- Literacy Center West: Garden Clean Up Volunteer
- Recurring volunteer opportunity through June 1
- Workforce Development: Front Desk Greeter Volunteer
- Monday-Thursday 10-4:30pm (age 18+)