Santa Maria Community Services is an independent, 501(c)3 nonprofit organization originally founded by the Sisters of Charity in 1897 and place-based in Cincinnati Ohio’s Price Hill community. Santa Maria provides nearly 4,000 individuals with educational tools and resources to build strong families, promote healthy residents, and foster neighborhood revitalization. Our Price Hill Family Centers provide a welcoming environment and the coaching, support, and flexibility to assist families to achieve their identified goals toward stabilization and self-sufficiency.
Mission: Santa Maria is a catalyst and advocate for Greater Price Hill families to attain their educational, financial, and health goals.
Vision: Our vision is for Greater Price Hill to be a vibrant, thriving, and self-sustaining community.
Goals: Children are kindergarten-ready, and youth have supports to continue their education; Families attain economic health through job and housing stability and successfully integrate into the community; Family members achieve health and wellness through access to health services and support programs; Santa Maria Community Services leads the collaborative community efforts to strengthen Price Hill.
For more about the services Santa Maria offers, visit Our Services page. You can also view and print a copy of our agency brochure.
Values: partnership, empowerment, results, family, empathy, community, trust, and stewardship.
- Partnership: Santa Maria Community Services provides a wide array of services, often in collaboration with the community and our partners, in an effort to address community needs and concerns.
- Empowerment: Santa Maria Community Services provides individuals and families with the knowledge, training, and skills to meet their goals and utilize their own potential.
- Results: Santa Maria Community Services is an impact-driven agency focused on making a difference in the lives families for the long-term.
- Family: Santa Maria Community Services focuses on a family-centered approach, putting the family first in order to make the biggest impact in the lives of those we serve.
- Empathy: Santa Maria Community Services meet individuals where they are and focuses on their most significant needs first.
- Community: Santa Maria Community Services is a Price Hill based agency focused on improving the lives of residents and strengthening the neighborhoods.
- Trust: Santa Maria Community Services builds trusting relationships with our partners and those we serve through a safe and friendly environment.
- Stewardship: Santa Maria Community Services takes responsibility for how we take care of our constituents and holds ourselves accountable to our staff, participants, funders, partners, and the community.